Friday 13 April 2012

Engagement with Michela

The 26 February 2012 I got engaged with Michela. After a lovely lunch at the restaurant, I made my declaration in the Christ's Pieces park in Cambridge. She was shocked but extremely touched and obviously she said "YES".

For a while after it, she wasn't able to walk but we have been able to do some shopping at Primark for then relaxing in front of a beautiful cappuccino at Costa.

Here some pictures that saved that magic moment forever:



Michela is 5 years younger then me but she's wise, she's romantic, she's crazy, she's beautiful, she's my life and I love her immensely. She understand me as anyone else, she's a perfect fit for me.



We are planning to get married after she finishes university in Italy (2 to 3 years) and then start our living together in UK.

"No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever"


1 comment:

  1. I love you and I'll love you forever, you are my life now... :)

    ReplyDelete

What you think about this post? I really appreciate your constructive feedback (positive and negative) and I am looking forward to start a discussion with you on this topic.