Saturday 3 May 2014

Becoming an Outlier: Reprogramming the Developer Mind

I finished to watch an awesome course on Pluralsight from Cory House
This course is not intended for everyone but only for the people who really love their work and want to become the best they can be.

Cory created a website to lunch a movement of developers who don't want to be average!

The manifesto contains three simple statements:
  • I’m not interested in being average. I’m out to be exceptional. 
  • I’m not waiting to be picked. I’m actively creating opportunities. 
  • I’m commanding my time so I can own my trajectory and maximize my impact.
I really like the quotation he used to describe himself.
"If it’s work, we try to do less. If it’s art, we try to do more." - Seth Godin
Software is my art. 
He really inspired me. Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about this post? I really appreciate your constructive feedback (positive and negative) and I am looking forward to start a discussion with you on this topic.