Tuesday 22 May 2012

DotNetToscana and Gadgeteer

Saturday 12 May there was a DotNetToscana event about Gadgeteer and .NET Micro Framework. I was in Italy that time and I participated. I really have to say that the event was great. Gadgeteer represent a very interesting platform for creating prototypes and simply for having fun. The various modules are still quite expensive but in the future I could maybe try to do something in this area especially to put under test some of my new knowledge about artificial intelligence.

The most interesting part of the day was when we moved a rover.

We saved that moment in a video :)


Here few pictures:





For other pictures, videos, material about the event you can visit the following page:
http://www.dotnettoscana.org/net-micro-framework-presenta-gadgeteer.aspx

A big thanks to Marco Minerva and Marco Dal Pino for preparing and running this brilliant event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think about this post? I really appreciate your constructive feedback (positive and negative) and I am looking forward to start a discussion with you on this topic.